The Huntress Becomes the Hunted
Mercy has always dreamed of becoming a werewolf trapper like her father. In Kanta, one must learn how to survive one way or another. A dark-skinned, blue-eyed young beauty, Mercy understands that she brings out the beast in monsters and men. When a routine werewolf delivery turns into a vicious assault from a pair of human traffickers, Mercy’s life changes forever. Somehow she must endure in a dangerous city where women and werewolves are hunted.
Add to Your Shelf on Goodreads
- “As characters go, Mercy was a strong and fierce thirteen-year-old girl. I mean, seriously, she was one tough cookie with extra chocolate chips! She was smart, quick thinking, and did what needed to be done.” by Candace Robinson
- “OMG!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!! So let’s make it into one, ok?!
That’s exactly how I felt reading this book. I felt like I was watching a creepy movie. SO GOOD!!!” by BookDragonGirl
- “An interesting read! I enjoyed Mercy’s character, and seeing her deal with the dangers she found herself in. The writing style was well done!” by Stephanie L from Adventures Thru Wonderland
- “I’m always happy to see a dark-skinned main character in a fantasy/sci-fi/horror story. I like it even more when they’re just regular people. As soon I read the main character, Mercy, was dark-skinned with blue eyes, I was sold. Fortunately, The She-Wolf of Kanta didn’t disappoint.” by Auden Johnson from Dark Treasury
- “The She-Wolf of Kanta was a quick, fun and entertaining read, but I wanted to read more…” from Lukten av trykksverte
- “…the way she delivers both the dangers of the werewolves in Kanta and the dangers of the ‘trappers’ that pursue Mercy was brilliant. […] This was a smart story.” from Montgomery Pierce
- “Marlena Frank delivers just the right amount of danger within this story the creatures and the men and despite dabbling with mature subject matter does so easily to ensure it doesn’t cross a line and can be read by the younger audience which as a parent I appreciate.” from Angie-lee
- “Keeps your attention until the end and craving more!” from Donna Price
Publication Date: April 17, 2018
From the Legion Imprint of Radiant Crown Publishing