I try my best to make sure my fans are supported, whether that’s adding just the right scene that will pull at the heartstrings, making the long trek across the country to make sure my fans get to see me, or making sure my readers have plenty of ways to get involved.
- Facebook Group – Not only do you get the first glimpses of what’s coming next, you also get the chance to be part of my physical mailing list too. I send out goodies to fans at least once a year and do early cover reveals too.
- Mailing List – If you want to make sure you know when the next book is coming out, or where I’ll be at all of the upcoming events, hop onto the mailing list. Facebook in particular is bad about notifying fans about new posts unless I shell out money.
- Social Media – Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you’ll find all my haunts. I’m most active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in that order, so if you want to say hello you’re welcome to. Or if you just want to lurk, that’s fine too, honestly I’m more of a lurker myself. I’m also active on Goodreads too.
- Email/Mail – I love hearing from readers! Check out the link for my email address and for my PO box as well. I’ll save these and read them when I’m feeling down about my writing and they always make me feel better. <3
- World of Stolen – Learn about the history of the Stolen series, find more about the characters you love, maybe even a short story featuring Mawr. I’ll be updating this page regularly as I create new additions to the world. If you make fanart or fanfic, you can also read my stance on that here as well.
- World of Kanta & World of Carra – I don’t have much about these worlds… yet, but stick around and you may see more content here soon.