Every Sunday writers can post up a short excerpt from works they have published, or are working on, over at Six Sentence Sunday. The length must be a total of six sentences, as you can guess. As a writer, this is a great way to get interest in your work. And as a reader, this weekly listing gives you a bit of a peek into works in progress.
I’ll try to keep this updated at least every other week, so come by for more snippets of in-progress pieces, or perhaps even a few already published ones.
- 2/12/2012 – Judge & Executioner Criminals were tried in the open street
- 8/14/2011 – Beautiful Catharine “Are you human?”
- 8/21/2011 – Against Our Better Judgment “You still glad you saved me?”
- 9/4/2011 – Suzie’s Nightmare Ch.1 So much blood
- 9/11/2011 – My Life as a Dead Man “I know what we are”
- 9/18/2011 – Peter and the Boat “You know he’s not coming back.”
- 9/25/2011 – Cotton Mouth “What did you do?”
- 10/2/2011 – A Stupid Book “You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you.”
- 10/9/2011 – An Abomination “Why are you doing this to me?”
- 10/30/2011 – Old Freight Elevator A shady place to work
- 11/6/2011 – Werewolf Blood “We are like the striking serpent”
- 12/4/2011 – The Rickety Desk “All she would see”
- 12/11/2011 – Turning on the Theatrics “One of their victims”